About Me

Nelspruit, South Africa
I am the best of me and not the next of them.

Its not by default but by fate!









My Peeps

Thursday 9 June 2011

Kaka: I Desire To Remain At Real

Kaka: I Desire To Remain At Real
09 June 2011, Soccer Laduma

Kaka
Former world player of the year Kaka admits that last season was "the most difficult of his career".
A serious knee injury meant that Kaka could not get off to the kind of start he wanted for his Real Madrid career, and he has also lost his place in the Brazil squad.
And now Los Blancos have bought Turkish star Nuri Sahin as an additional challenger for Kaka's spot in the starting XI.
Consequently, it has been suggested that Kaka will be sacrificed by Real boss Jose Mourinho, with Chelsea, Manchester City and Inter Milan all said to be interested in his services.
But Kaka insists that he is going nowhere. He is determined to prove that he can still be the player he once was, and that he is more valuable to Real as a current player than as a potential transfer fee.
"On a personal level, it was the most difficult season of my career," 29-year-old Kaka told told Spanish newspaper AS.
"For the team it was OK, we won the Copa del Rey against Barcelona, reached the semi-finals of the Champions League and came second in the league.
"But that is not enough for a club such as Madrid.
"For me personally it was very difficult.
"I had the injury, returned in January, but in March stopped again. I managed to play the last two months but it was hard."
"It has been said Mourinho does not want me in Madrid but that is not true. He has always been very honest with me and consistent in his decisions about me and the team in general," Kaka added.
"My desire is to remain at Real Madrid.
"I knew there would be speculation because since arriving in Madrid I have been linked with 10 teams. But Mourinho wants me to continue and I will follow."

No comments:

Post a Comment